We are delighted to share the exciting news that the LLP and Huntington Research School partnership is going from strength to strength. Over the coming year the LLP will support subject leaders to consider the ‘renewed’ focus on curriculum development and leadership. Huntington Research School has recently trained all of our Learning and Teaching Specialists on the key aspects of evidence informed approaches to curriculum development and design, which will be tailored to each subject specialism and disseminated across each of the 13 subject areas over the coming year. Quality assuring the subject curriculum with a specific focus on leadership development, are key foci to this year’s LLP. As always the networks will provided invaluable opportunities for leaders to network, share practice, debate policy, gain insights from a range of schools and settings, challenge and develop themselves and other colleagues and to focus on evidenced based research to improve pupil outcomes.
What do colleagues say about the LLP? Our recent 2019 impact questionnaire analysis states:
- 95% of LLP members have stated that the LLP meetings have increased their knowledge and understanding of new curricular
- 94% of LLP members have indicated that the LLP meeting have developed their ability to provide effective leadership and a vision for change
- 97% of LLP members have stated that the LLP meetings have supported them to gain a toolkit of strategies to share with departments that will be implemented by the department to support quality first teaching
We will be officially launching this year’s partnership at the autumn senior leader and governor briefing on Friday 4th October, with Huntington Research School working to develop evidence informed decision making.
If you and your school would be interested in joining the Leading Learning Partnership from September 2019, the cost for two terms (until 31st March 2020) is just £3000 and includes:
- 13 subject networks or conferences per term: two face to face meetings per subject (either full days 9.00 – 3.00pm, and/or in some cases an extended morning 8.30am – 12.30pm)
- Two face to face senior leader and governor briefings
- Two senior leader briefing papers
- Signposting support
- Email updates and course reminders
If you are interested in becoming an LLP member, please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.