FREE Managing Building Works in Schools Seminar
Friday 15th November 2019, 9.00am - 1.00pm
The Banqueting Suite, Civic Hall, Leeds
A half day seminar organised with Health and Safety Executive Inspectors
to provide knowledge and insight on managing building work activities in school for a whole range of projects from a small to a large scale.
The seminar will cover:
· What is classed as construction – you’d be surprised!
· HSE inspectors - lessons to be learnt from construction and building works in schools
· Common hazards from building works– including case studies
· Contractors – how do you manage them
· What do you need to think about when carrying out building works – whether they are done by contractors or your own staff
There will be exhibition stalls and the chance to ask plenty of questions!
For more information please visit http://www.leedsforlearning.co.uk/Event/97795
Places are limited to 1 place per establishment and are on a first come first served basis - a waiting list will be held
to all Community and VC schools and schools with a Standard or Enhanced H&S or HR Service Level Agreement
£50 for all other schools without an SLA
Please note – due to the costs of hosting the event there will be a £20 fee for delegates who are booked onto the seminar but fail to attend without 5 days’ notice of cancellation.