FFT Aspire is the key online analysis tool that supports school leaders to interpret performance data. This course will cover how it enables schools to analyse past performance, make predictions for future outcomes and explore in-depth pupil information. Perspective Lite gives schools access to the first set of provisional assessment data months ahead of its release by the DfE. Data is updated throughout the year, so schools can compare performance at all stages as data changes from provisional to confirmed status.
Both systems have been fully updated to reflect recent changes to both the primary and secondary accountability frameworks.
Suitable for: headteachers, deputy heads, assessment leaders, phase leaders Please bring your login details for both systems with you. If you are uncertain of your login details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the course and we will ensure that your access is set up ready to view your own school’s data.
This course will cover:
- FFT estimates to set aspirational aims for pupils
- FFT self-evaluation dashboards to identify strengths and weaknesses across pupil groups and cohorts
- Using the student explorer functionality in FFT Aspire to view a pupil’s history
- Using Perspective Lite to compare school data to local authority and national performance
- Interactive reports in Perspective Lite to run gap analysis by pupil characteristics
- Watchsted functionality within Perspective Lite
Cost: £125 non SLA/£95 SLA schools The venue is a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station and close to city centre parking Please bring your login details with you for FFT Aspire and Perspective Lite. If you need any help resolving login issues, please contact email@example.com To book a place, please register and book online at www.leedsforlearning.co.uk and search for the course code Further queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable for: headteachers, deputy heads, assessment leaders, phase leaders