For all primary staff planning to deliver and assess PSHE, as part of a whole school curriculum, including the new statutory framework for Relationships Education and Health Education.
This new course will support staff to plan, teach and assess PSHE effectively in their settings. The Leeds Scheme of Work, You, Me, PSHE will be used as a framework to identifying how this scheme fits with the statutory requirements and how schools can supplement the scheme to ensure that they are ready for statutory Relationships Education (RE) and Health Education (HE) in Sept 2020.
- Opportunities to explore how the units within the scheme match the statutory requirements for RE and HE
- Explore a bank of practical activities and resources to support a whole school curriculum
- Opportunities to plan units of work/lessons to supplement the scheme of work
- Develop an understanding of the range and type of assessments used for PSHE
- How to personalise the PSHE curriculum for your children and community, ensuring it is needs led and appropriate
- Update on the latest developments in RE and HE
This course is suitable for schools who have purchased the PSHE Scheme of Work ‘You, me and PSHE.’ If you have not yet purchased the SOW and would like to do so, please email us at: email@example.com Health & Wellbeing SLA credit value = 2 credits Cost: £240 per delegate. Schools with a current Health & Wellbeing SLA may be entitled to pre-paid places subject to sufficient available training credits. The full 'PAYG' price will be applied if you have insufficient training credits. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all staff delivering primary PSHE including NQT's and RQT's.