Are you keen to “Gain or Retain” a good food hygiene rating? Our proactive food business advice service is designed to help you gain or retain the top food hygiene rating score of 5. Our fully qualified Environmental Health Officers provide a pre-inspection audit and report highlighting areas that may need improvement, giving you the best possible chance of full compliance with food safety requirements.
Our Food Business Advice service provides;
- An onsite visit – up to two hours of help and practical advice relevant to your specific needs
- A friendly, competent food safety adviser, with experience of supporting businesses with the best possible regulatory advice.
- Tailored food safety report – advising how you can gain/retain the highest possible food safety standards
- Peace of mind – particularly if you contract out your catering provision
- Confidence and pride – gaining or retaining a good hygiene rating will give you and your customers proof of your exceptional hygiene standards
- Money savings – save money on unnecessary compliance advice and focus your finance on what really matters
- Reassurance – improved compliance reduces the risk of complaints and potential enforcement action
- Marketing opportunities – a good hygiene rating will support your organisations high quality status
Testimonials From Service Users
“The Leeds team were fantastic. It was detailed, friendly and informative and we could immediately action points so that our business remains compliant and assures our customers get the highest standard possible.” Deliveroo Editions.
“The council were really helpful and supportive. They took time to really understand the business and then offer recommendations for best practice.” SureFoot Solutions, Environmental Consultants.